Hello All,
I have been thinking of how we can distribute the workload for our preliminary research. I was thinking that once Torill has done her research on the fundementals of ethics, we can divide those fundamentals up between us (and add others we feel are important), research those areas independently and then report back on our assigned area. Hopefully, we'll be able to split them up according to our interests.
What do you think of this approach?
Hope
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
I think it is a good idea to distribute tasks now. I have posted my very sparce fundamentals on writing a code of ethics above. I think it would be a good way forward to start thinking about some of these issues, and to start identifying and reading codes of ethics of interest to our field. The Helsinki Declaration for medical research is one idea, the website I mention above leads to dozens of other codes.
Torill
Post a Comment